Drilling Drives for Excavators 13 ton to 16 ton
Digga's range of drilling drives for 13-16t excavators are the ultimate in performance, quality and cost effectiveness. Over 30 years of design and development has produced the highest quality range of auger drives on the market today. Completely manufactured and assembled by Digga, using only the highest grade materials and strictest quality control.
Fitted with Digga / Eaton bell motors with integrated pressure relief valve and input housing. The innovative design allows the gearbox to go down the hole to maximise drilling depth without extensions.
Available in Single Speed Std, low pressure (for machines with 3000 psi), Two Speed, and Two Speed low pressure (for machines with 3000 psi). Want to install Screw Anchors with your Drive? Absolutely, but to ensure full warranty protection, the addition of our patented ECV "Energy Control Valve" ensures complete protection against pile ‘flickback’ damaging your motor.
- Compact high torque Digga manufactured gearbox
- Digga designed Eaton motor with integrated pressure relief valve eliminating the need for bulky valve blocks while reducing many potential leak points
- 2 Piece shaft design ensures maximum side load ratings without increasing load on bearings
- Lifetime shaft pull out warranty
- 5 year gear box and 3 year motor warranty
- Over 30 years design and manufacturing experience
- Easily converted to a screw anchor drive with the addition of our patented 'anti kickback valve'
Drilling Drive Specifications
(*) Max/min drilling diameter (DIA) dependant on ground conditions.
Guide is a recommendation only.
|3500 psi @ 33 gpm
|61 gpm @ 1800 psi
|A8 / rC8 / rC10
||A8 / rC8 / rC10