Drilling Drives for Mini Excavators 3ton to 5ton
Digga's range of drilling drives for 3 ton to 5 ton Excavators are the ultimate in performance, quality and cost effectiveness. Over 30 years of design and development has produced the highest quality range of auger drives on the market today. Completely manufactured and assembled by Digga, using only the highest grade materials and strictest quality control.
Fitted with Digga / Eaton bell motorss with intergrated pressure relief valve and input housing. The innovative design allows the gearbox to go down the hole to maximise drilling depth without extentions, eliminating downtime and minimises maintenance, optimising your returns.
Digga drilling drives are backed by industry leading warranty and local factory support.
Digga planetary auger drives are specially designed for Excavators for drilling and augering in most ground conditions. The addition of our patented "Energy Control Valve" turns the drilling drive into a screw anchor drive.
- Compact high torque Digga manufactured gearbox
- Digga designed Eaton motor with optional intergrated pressure relief valve to eliminate the need for bulky valve blocks and reduce many potential leak points
- 2 Piece shaft design ensures maximum side load ratings without increasing load on bearings
- Lifetime shaft pull out warranty
- 5 year gear box and 3 year motor warranty
- Over 30 years design and manufacturing experience
- Easily converted to a screw anchor drive with the addition of our patented 'anti kickback valve'
Drilling Drive Specifications
(*) Max/min drilling diameter (DIA) dependant on ground conditions.
Guide is a recommendation only.
|3500 psi @ 16 gpm
@ 27 gpm
|30 gpm @ 1800 psi
@ 3100 psi
|A4 / rC4
||A4 / rC4
||A4 / rC4