Anchor drives 13,000-16,000ft-lbs
Developed in conjunction with the leading screw anchor / helical pile installers around the world. The only true anchor
drives available, designed and manufactured inhouse by Digga, specifically for the rigours of the application.
Host machine operates in the most efficient HP range, minimizing wear & tear, optimizing
performance, and ensuring highest returns.
- High efficiency EATON/DIGGA bell geroler hydraulic motors with integrated Pressure Relief Valve, ensures max volumetric effeciency for consistent & efficient pile installation throughout the working day
- More linear feet in the ground = greater returns
- ECV (Energy Control Valve) to prevent rapid decompression
of oil, caused by the reverse energy created by pile kick-back
- Engineered hood & ears for maximum strength
- Extreme duty shaft retaining system
- No Case Drain required
- 3yr Gearbox & 2yr Motor Warranty (when fitted with an ECV)
More torque, less pressure - Two pressure series available to suit your requirements
- Standard pressure series (ADS) - Machines with 3500 PSI
- Low Pressure series (ALS) - Machines with 3000 PSI