Diggalign inclinometer for augers & anchor drives
The New Diggalign Inclinometer was developed for contractors where accuracy is key. Ideal for drilling, screw piling & core barrelling applications.
Designed to show the operator when the top of the pylon/pile/auger is off plumb, helps to maintain accuracy throughout the installation.
- 2 Options available
- Standard definition with increments in 2°, recommended for piles/augers under 13ft
- High definition with increments in 0.5°, recommended for piles/augers over 13ft
- Can be retrofitted to existing drives
- Suits all machinery with a variety of harness lengths
- Increased job site efficiency
- Can be calibrated for angles up to 20°
- Highlights misalignment forward and aft
- Dual supply cable with both 12V and 24V