Flow reversal valve for augers
Does Your Excavator Have a Single Flow Hammer Circuit? There's an Easy & Cost Effective Way to Reverse Your Attachment.
Flow Reversal Valves can be used as an easy and cost-effective way to achieve two way (Bi-Directional) flow for your auger or other attachments. Utilizing the single way flow from your hammer circuit, forward and reverse control is obtained via an electrical signal either 12 or 24 volt (different models).
The Digga Flow reversal system has been rated to ensure a low pressure drop for the specific valve and drive unit (meaning more power to your drive head). Electrical wiring kits (purchased separately) utilize high quality weather-proof Deutsch connectors for maximum performance and safety on the job site.
- For operators with excavators fitted with only a hammer circuit, that want a cost effective solution for bi-directional flow for their attachments.
Integrated Valve Features
- Bolted directly to Digga top port hydraulic motor
- Fits neatly inside bail providing added protection
- Integrated design eliminates the need to mount the valve on the excavator boom or hitch
- Valves come with mounting bracket and fittings
- Electrics purchased separately 12 or 24V
- Digga Auger & Anchor Drives fitted with Digga top port hydraulic motors
- Available on high flow Digga Drives 5DDS to 30DDS