3yr gearbox, 2yr motor & 12 month manufacturer warranty.
Bigfoot Trenchers for Excavators and Skid Steer Loaders
Digga's bigfoot trencher features an adjustable depth control foot which ensures the operator trenches at a set depth at all times. Three different chain options are also available for trenching in different ground conditions from general earth, to rocky ground, concrete, asphalt, and even frozen ground. Our trenchers are manufactured in-house to the highest industry quality, ensuring reliability and performance with the piece of mind you expect from a Digga product.
Our trenchers are the most user friendly on the market; allowing the crumber bar to start in the trench and eliminating the need for the operator to get out of the machine to reset the crumber bar (patent pending). Our unique design foot can be seen from the cab to allow the operator to see when the trencher is in the correct trenching position. A complete trenching solution for a cleaner trench helping you increase your effieciency and productivity.
- Headstart Crumber System (patent pending)
- Adjustable Skid Foot to maintain constant digging depth
- Skid Foot is visible from the cab
- Frame can be side shifted for digging close to permanent structures
- 3 different Chain options, Earth, Combo, and Diggatac
- Industry Leading Warranty
Ideal Use & Machine Suitability
- Pipe laying for irrigation, underground power and communications, road repairs, and general construction
- Excavators up to 4.5 ton, skid steer loaders, mini machines
|Cutting Depth||Up to 36"|
|Cutting Widths||4" / 6" / 8"|
|Foot Depth Presets||24" / 30" / 36"|
|RecOMMENDED flow||13-25 gpm|
|motor Type||2k Bell Eaton|
|Max Pressure - Do not exceed||3500 psi @ 16 gpm|
|max flow - do not exceed||25 gpm @ 2900 psi|
|max continuous power||34 hp|