Augers for Excavators 13-16t
Digga's range of drilling augers for 13-16t excavators are the ultimate in performance, quality and cost effectiveness. Over 30 years of design and development has produced the highest quality range of auger drives on the market today. Completely manufactured and assembled by Digga, using only the highest grade materials and strictest quality control.
Fitted with Digga / Eaton bell motors with integrated pressure relief valve and input housing. The innovative design allows the gearbox to go down the hole to maximize drilling depth without extensions.
Digga's new Halo Alignment System is the future of drilling. Located on the hood of the ring on the Drilling Drive, the Halo Alignment system eliminates the need for any spotter & ensures all holes drilled are plumb.
Available in Single Speed Std, low pressure (for machines with 3000 psi), Two Speed, and Two Speed low pressure (for machines with 3000 psi). Want to install Screw Anchors with your Drive? Absolutely, but to ensure full warranty protection, the addition of our patented ECV "Energy Control Valve" ensures complete protection against pile ‘flickback’ damaging your motor.
- Compact high torque Digga manufactured gearbox
- Digga designed Eaton motor with integrated pressure relief valve eliminating the need for bulky valve blocks while reducing many potential leak points
- 2 Piece shaft design ensures maximum side load ratings without increasing load on bearings
- Lifetime shaft pull out warranty
- Halo Alignment System available
- 5 year gearbox and 3 year motor warranty
- Over 30 years design and manufacturing experience
- Easily converted to a screw anchor drive with the addition of our patented 'anti kickback valve'
(*) Max/min drilling diameter (DIA) dependant on ground conditions.
Guide is a recommendation only.
|3500 psi @ 33 gpm
|61 gpm @ 1800 psi
|A8 / rC8 / rC10
||A8 / rC8 / rC10