HALO AUGER ALIGNMENT SYSTEM
The Halo Auger Alignment System is located in the hood ring of the auger. It provides the operator with a simultaneous clear line of sight to itself, and the hole being dug. HALO utilizes a band of LED lights, which when fully illuminated green, indicate the auger is plumb. If the auger moves from its plumb position, a sequence of red and green lights will be lit to effortlessly guide the operator back to plumb. Available range at time of launch, will include ALS, ADS, DSS, and DDS augers up to 30t.
Why you need HALO for your auger
- No spotter, or spirit level needed to guide the operator
- HALO does not take holidays or sick leave
- Never take your eyes off the job
- Ensure holes are drilled plumb and reduce the number of in-hole angle adjustments;
- No oversized holes - Reduce the amount of concrete required to fill the hole
- Eliminates sideload on augers & auger bits, which may lead to expensive repairs
- Get back to drilling faster after returning the auger bit into the hole
- HALO costs significantly less than traditional alignment systems
- HALO can eliminate the need for a costly in-cab display
Highly visible indicator
HALO features recessed high accuracy inclination green and red LED indicators, which can be clearly seen in daylight. With HALO, there in no need for an in-cab display screen, and no need to take your eyes off the job to realign your auger bit.
'No setup' battery option
HALO can be connected to the in-cab cigarette lighter, or powered by a magnetized rechargeable battery, which can be charged via USB or a 120V wall charger. The battery pack can be attached to the drive hood, frame, machine boom, or placed in-cab.
Set angle of inclination
The battery powered option features a 'zeroing' function which lets the operator set the angle of inclination with the press of a button. This feature is ideal for the installation of shade sails.
HALO utilizes a microprocessor and 6 sensors to provide accurate readings to +/- 0.25 degrees - Even under heavy vibration. Effectively eliminating the need for a spotter with a spirit level. The dust/water proof LED ring is also recessed into the hood to protect it from knocks.
Standard Halo installation
The standard option is via a cable direct to cab, which draws power from the cigarette lighter power plug.
Power can also be delivered through an optional battery. With this option, there are no cables being fed back to the cab. As an operator, you can start drilling plumb within minutes.