Pressure Differential Monitoring
Digga's Pressure Differential Gauge
The digital display units in the series HDA 5500 are micro processor controlled display and monitoring units designed for control panel mounting.
The Pressure Differential Gauge's electronic display gauge kit displays the differential pressure or usable hydraulic pressure. This pressure displayed on the digital screen allows the user to cross reference the displayed pressure with the torque chart supplied, to determine the theoretical torque generated by the planetary drive unit.
This kit can only operate on a supply voltage of 12 -32 V DC.
- Digital display of analogue signals
- Clear 4-digit 7-segment LED display
- Up to 3 analogue inputs ( 4.. 20mA or 0 .. 5 V)
- Accuracy ≤ ± 0.5%
- Differential measurement possible
- Analogue output ( 4.. 20mA or 0 .. 10 V)
- Up to 4 relay switching outputs
- RS232 interface
- Voltage supply - 12 .. 32V DC
- Option for PT100 sensor input or frequency input
How Torque Measuring Works
For a detailed description, please click here.
|96 x 48 x 109mm
|92 (+0.8) x 45 (+0.6)mm